tomcat-users mailing list archives

From timmy_ <afd...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Cannot access Tomcat from Host Machine PLZ Help
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2009 16:36:45 GMT

Hey all,

First of all sry if this was no the forum to ask...I wouldn't have
expected VMware to be the problem since I may access internet
from the virtual machine and I may also ping both ways (host-VM-Host)
However
I may not ping from any other pc...this might be the problem.

Yes I have the network connection configured as NAT and its ip is in the
format 192.168.*.*
I just want to be able to access it from my host machine or my home network.

@Caldarale, Charles R -
I see no error besides Mozilla telling me that
I am accessing through http://192.168.*.*:8080

Anyway I'll try reinstalling everything on Virtual Box...VMWare is making me
have
a lot of trouble when it shouldn't be supposed to...