tomcat-users mailing list archives

From dmitriz <>
Subject RE: Sun Webserver connector problem - nsapi_redirector
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2009 19:33:14 GMT

I'm required to run the application over secured socket. Tomcat's SSL
implementation is not optimal. The application performs well over http, but
when certificate is installed in Tomcat it runs extremely slow over https. I
would like to install certificate on Sun Webserver and see if performance
over SSL improves. But first, I need to have redirection working.

Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
>> From: dmitriz []
>> Subject: Sun Webserver connector problem - nsapi_redirector
>> I would like to front Tomcat 6.0.14 with Sun WebServer 6.1 SP8.
> I can't answer your question, but why would you want to do that?
>  - Chuck

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message