tomcat-users mailing list archives

From dmitriz <>
Subject Sun Webserver connector problem - nsapi_redirector
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2009 19:05:19 GMT

I would like to front Tomcat 6.0.14 with Sun WebServer 6.1 SP8. I have
followed to a tee the instructions from
Unfortunately, it seems like the directive:
NameTrans fn="assign-name" from="/examples(|/*)" name="jknsapi"
is being completely ignored.
I get the following error: “trying to GET /examples, send-file reports:
HTTP4142: can't find /cfo/SUNWwbsvr-6.1SP8/docs/examples (File not found)”.
It looks like Sun Webserver is looking for /examples folder in its docroot
and not redirecting it to Tomcat.
Any help will be appreciated.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: