tomcat-users mailing list archives

From SivaKumarl <>
Subject SSL is not working in Java Mobile Applications
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2009 13:34:26 GMT

Hi Friends
            I am developing java mobile application using XHTML-MP,i
generate a key store file and configured in Tomcat Server.xml it is working
fine in browsers but while accessing through mobile i am getting error
screen "Security error:Untrusted Server certificate" . I checked with
remaining https urls they are working fine in mobile, Please suggest to
generate keystore file for mobiles and how access in mobiles.

Thanks and Regards

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message