tomcat-users mailing list archives

From kcbxt8 <>
Subject NameNotFoundException
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2009 16:42:21 GMT

I am trying to use a scriplet is jsp and place it in a web application on
TOmcat 6.

This is the error I got.

Nested exception is:javax.naming.NameNotFoundException
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Name
is not bound in this Context
at org.apache.naming.NamingContext.lookup(
at org.apache.naming.NamingContext.lookup(
at org.apache.naming.SelectorContext.lookup(
at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(
at com.vignette.util.HomeFactory.lookupAnyHome(
at com.vignette.util.HomeFactory.lookupHome(
at com.vignette.util.HomeFactory.getHome(

I tried the same code is an independent Java Class and it is executed
"" is a class in one of the jar files I
PLease advice if I am missing something here.

Thank you,
Krishna Balam

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: