tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jimmy Phillips <jimmy.phillip...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Which user executes JSP in Tomcat?
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2009 10:16:23 GMT
It'll be the user that starts tomcat in the first place.

Jim

________________________________
From: raga2 <ragabonds@gmail.com>
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Sent: Friday, April 3, 2009 11:11:19 AM
Subject: Which user executes JSP in Tomcat?

Hello,

Running tomcat on linux. I've written a simple JSP script to create a
directory and a file. When I run it via tomcat, the code runs fine, no
errors, but the directory nor the file get created where I specified. I have
a feeling it's some sort of permission issue. Any help is welcome, pretty
new to Tomcat.

Thanks,
Raga