tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ken Bowen <kbo...@als.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2009 19:04:21 GMT
I don't think this is a Tomcat error.
The java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException might be due to an
initialization failure:  The GWT test harness may be setting something
up for you which is not dealt with when you run it directly in Tomcat.

Also, does your web.xml contain servlet specs identical to those used
in your GWT development framework?

What is your RPC call trying to do?  Can you make the RPC work with
code that really does nothing on the servier side? (Say maybe  just
write something to System.out)  Then you would know that it is a
problem in your code.

HTH,
Ken