tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: How to debug Error: listenerStart?
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2009 14:47:48 GMT
> From: Dan Armbrust [mailto:daniel.armbrust.list@gmail.com]
> Subject: Re: How to debug Error: listenerStart?
>
> My logging.properties file is exactly what came with tomcat 5.5.25.

What are you using on the command line to start Tomcat?  In particular, what is the value
of the following system properties?

java.util.logging.manager
java.util.logging.config.file

The default values are org.apache.juli.ClassLoaderLogManager and ${catalina.base}/conf/logging.properties,
respectively.

 - Chuck