tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat error: It is not available the ServletAction
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2009 13:08:34 GMT
> From: bladu [mailto:egoibe@hotmail.com]
> Subject: Re: Tomcat error: It is not available the ServletAction

When you send the same message four times, you become extremely annoying - don't do that.

> Do you have xerces.jar in your webapp's lib directory? --->Yes, int he
> application deployed and also in the WAR I have xerces-1.2.3.jar

Remove the xerces*.jar from wherever you have it - those classes are part of the 1.5 JRE/JDK.
 Having them in your webapp causes classloading confusion.

> What version of Tomcat are you using?  --->jakarta-tomcat-5.0.28

Which has not been supported for quite some time.  Please use a 5.5 or preferably a 6.0 version.

 - Chuck