tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Connection Pooling questions
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2009 21:12:04 GMT
> From: Christopher Schultz [mailto:chris@christopherschultz.net]
> Subject: Re: Connection Pooling questions
>
> I think the JDBC spec should strengthen your faith at least
> in the correctness of this behavior...

I wasn't questioning the correctness of the intended behavior, and certainly the spec requires
it, but rather any side effects in a pooled environment (e.g., exceptions thrown when perceived
to be abandoned).  After this many years, I'd be quite surprised if commons-dbcp wasn't following
the spec.

 - Chuck