tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Andres Riancho <andres.rian...@gmail.com>
Subject JkMount a different location
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2009 02:21:14 GMT
List,

    I've search the Tomcat FAQ, but I haven't been able to find any
answers, so... here is my question... I have a JSP application
deployed in Tomcat inside the "/abc/" directory; and I want to be able
to access it from *two different locations* from Apache, for example,
when I access: "http://apache/abc/" and "http://apache/123/abc/". The
first JkMount is trivial:

        JkMount /abc ajp13_worker
        JkMount /abc/* ajp13_worker

    And is working as expected, but for the second... I don't have the
slightest clue on how to do it... I tried mod_rewrite, but it seems
that it isn't possible to combine JkMount's and URL rewrites in a
successful way. Could anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

    I'm using Apache2, Tomcat6.

Cheers,
--
Andrés Riancho