tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Gregor Schneider <>
Subject Re: SEVERE: Can't lookup new HighLowSequence for field id using sequence name SEQ_t_xx_xxx
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 16:37:43 GMT
This doesn't look as if this error has anything to do with Tomcat.

My best guess:

You're using a MySQL.

We also do have some issue here every now and then that the connection
to MySQL is lost when using a db-connection-pool.

I know there's a workaround for that, just can't recall exactly how it was.

Usually dbcp re-connects back with MySQL, but I guess that this might
cause problems with your persistance-framework.

Check out this site
and look for "common problems" - maybe this gives you a start.

just because your paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after you...
gpgp-fp: 79A84FA526807026795E4209D3B3FE028B3170B2
gpgp-key available @

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message