tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ken Bowen <kbo...@als.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Using jsp/serlvets to track clicking
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2009 22:36:17 GMT
I see your problem.  However, I do believe that most of the recent
smart phones support javascript, including basic Ajax.
Definitely iPhone/iTouch, and I believe the T1 too.  I'm not sure
about the most recent Blackberries and Nokias (but it's
something I need to find out).

I guess it would depend on exactly what your market covers.

--Ken