tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ken Bowen <kbo...@als.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Using jsp/serlvets to track clicking
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2009 21:00:32 GMT
Well, a very generic way of getting a hold of a "click"  in the kind
of setting you're describing
would be to an an "onclick" to the link, invoking some Javascript
doing whatever you want.
Maybe something like   <a href="tel:5555555555
onclick="myCalltrackingCode();">here</a> to listen!
Almost all html entities support onclick.

--Ken