tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: Mod_jk problem
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2009 16:11:06 GMT
On 02.03.2009 16:57, Partha Goswami wrote:
> Yes..

This is not an answer for an "or" question :(

There is a second item, that seems to be broken:

# Where to put jk
logsJkLogFile /var/log/httpd/mod_jk.log

In case Apache doesn't start with mod_jk, you should find an error
either in your Apache httpd error log, or in your configured mod_jk log
(JkLogFile, or if default in SERVERROOT/logs/mod_jk.log).

Regards,

Rainer