tomcat-users mailing list archives

From CutKiller <rjrferre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat and Database Problem
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2009 14:45:43 GMT

If I raise the timeout value in the firewall parameters the connection
problem was solved.... but i don't have permissions to do that in real
environment.

The connections are dead, but this connections stays in tomcat pool with no
problems. Tomcat, in a perfect scenario, should recognize the loss of
connection, and create a new one.

I need this connections anytime.