tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Stephanie Wullbieter" <swu...@gmx.de>
Subject howto clear Tomcat 6.0 ServerInfo.properties ?
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 14:07:18 GMT
Hi,

to edit/clear the ServerInfo.properties (Version etc.) with Tomcat 5.5 I did the following:

cd $CATALINA_HOME/common/classes

unzip $CATALINA_HOME/server/lib/catalina.jar org/apache/catalina/util/ServerInfo.properties

vi org/apache/catalina/util/ServerInfo.properties

With Tomcat 6.0 there is no common/classes directory anymore. How can I achieve the above
with Tomcat 6.0 ? Especially when CATALINA_BASE is different from CATALINA_HOME.

Thank You.
--
Nur bis 16.03.! DSL-Komplettanschluss inkl. WLAN-Modem für nur
17,95 ¿/mtl. + 1 Monat gratis!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a