tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pat Riehecky <prieh...@iwu.edu>
Subject The requested resource () is not available?
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 15:03:07 GMT
I have been trying to install a tomcat app onto a fresh Ubuntu box (8.04
tomcat 5.5), but when attempting to view the app's pages I get

HTTP Status 404 -

type Status report

message

description The requested resource () is not available.

Apache Tomcat/5.5

I know this is well before my app starts up, but I haven't a clue what
to do about it.  When I google the error I get dozens of suggestions,
each of which says not to do the other unless I know what I am doing.

I don't.

What doc should I read/what should I do?  What does this mean?
Pat