tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Eric B." <ebe...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Trouble with cluster and JMX
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2009 01:33:54 GMT

"Jorge Medina" <jmedina@e-dialog.com> wrote in message
news:9DD36C99332AB7438F8D73C048D8C62C02096DC5@sneezy.ad.e-dialog.com...

I did not manage to get more logging from the tribes package. Did you?
I am using the default tomcat-juli configuration, I didn't get any ouput
about sessions replicating other than the initial startup messages.

Like I said, I turned on
> org.apache.catalina.ha.level = FINE
> org.apache.catalina.tribes.level = FINE

in logging.properties and I got more information about session replication,
however, not necessarily as detailed as I would have like.  But overall, it
at least told me that sessions were replicating and I was able to see what
was going on.

Eric