tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Eric B." <ebe...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Trouble with cluster and JMX
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 04:55:06 GMT
"Filip Hanik - Dev Lists" <devlists@hanik.com> wrote in message
news:49937F4B.9050303@hanik.com...
> sure turn on
>
> org.apache.catalina.ha.level = FINE
> org.apache.catalina.tribes.level = FINE
>
> in logging.properties
>
> however, regular membership discovery over multicast show up even without
> these entries
>
> did you mark your webapp <distributable/>

Crap.  Now that you mention it, I think I forgot to do that.  Will have to
check up on that tomorrow.  However, after a bunch of fiddling around,
putting the Manager within the <context> element got session replication
working, even if it isn't marked as <distributable />.  Would that be
expected behaviour by putting the Manager in the context?

Will check tomorrow and post findings.

Thanks,

Eric