tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Victor H De la Luz <>
Subject Re: Getting PHP to work on Tomcat
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 17:17:02 GMT
On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 1:59 PM, michel <> wrote:
> I am running Tomcat (finally got it set up!) , and I would like to run some PHP software
on it also. I tried Quercus and ran into some bugs, seemingly because the Quercus implementation
isn't complete.
> Has anybody really gotten a reliable PHP going on Tomcat?
> Thanks!

Yes, I'm using tomcat with php in a Linux Debian Lenny. I have a wiki
and in the same time my jsp aplications.

I get the tomcat-6 from apache webpage and install the php and php-cgi
package from the repositories from debian (via aptitude).

Then edit the file conf/web.xml:

You can do it this in other plataform with any CGI.
Only you need one "executable" to convert the .php into html.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message