tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Wesley Schwengle <wesley.schwen...@is.online.nl>
Subject Re: Cannot find workers
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2009 14:06:21 GMT
On 20.02.09 14:25 Christopher Schultz wrote:

>> The only thing I moved from mod_jk config to the vhost config is the following:
> "
> Obviously, something else changed, too.

Yes, I've made some changes in a script and guess the change was buggy ;)

I found out when wanted to post both old and new situation, then I saw the
difference... Corrected it, and works fine. Perhaps this could be posted in a
FAQ or something.

Q: Cannot find workers
A: Check your worker.list directive in your mod_jk.conf file.

And you already proposed it:

"Another layer of validation might be to issue a warning that no
worker.list was found."

Would have helped finding the issue earlier.

Cheers,
Wesley

--
Online Broadband BV, http://www.online.nl, http://www.euronet.nl
Wesley Schwengle, System Administrator, IT Operations (Development/Integration)