tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Wesley Schwengle <wesley.schwen...@is.online.nl>
Subject Re: Cannot find workers
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2009 17:09:44 GMT
On 19.02.09 16:36 Christopher Schultz wrote:

> On 2/19/2009 8:37 AM, Wesley Schwengle wrote:
>> I moved some jkmount statements from my mod_jk.conf to the virtualhost
>> section
>> in Apache and it doesn't work as expected.
>
> What does it do, and what did you expect?

It doesn't work, while the previous setup did work ;)

What I don't get, and I think it is part of the problem, is the error message in
the mod_jk.log, Could not find worker with name "some name", while you see it
being mapped.

> Where does mod_jk.config get included? If it's in another virtual host,
> then I don't think it will work. You should ensure that the
> JkWorkersFile directive is at httpd's top-level.

No, in the main config of Apache (via /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/mod_jk.(load|conf) - Debian/Ubuntu
machine).
The modules are loaded before the virtual host files are loaded.. So that
should not be a problem.

The only thing I moved from mod_jk config to the vhost config is the following:

  Alias /dir /path/to/webapps
  JkMount /dir/* w_worker

Cheers,
Wesley

--
Online Broadband BV, http://www.online.nl, http://www.euronet.nl
Wesley Schwengle, System Administrator, IT Operations (Development/Integration)