tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Gregor Schneider <rc4...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat Realm Auto-Relogin after Session-Timeout Problem
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2009 17:13:59 GMT
Chris,

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 5:52 PM, Christopher Schultz
<chris@christopherschultz.net> wrote:

> Note that securityfilter implements the feature you describe, though it
> is separate from Tomcat's container-managed authentication and
> authorization. It is also implemented as a filter, so it can be deployed
> on servers other than Tomcat.

I very well know this, however, SecurityFilter for me (or our specific
situation here) has a showstopper since it does not support Tomcat's
SingleSignOn-feature, if I'm not mistaken.
If I remember correctly, you told me once that this might be
implemented in one of the future releases - right?

Other than that, it's a great piece of software.

This little valve, however, has the disadvantage that it will work
with Tomcat only, OTOH it's pretty damn small, easy to install & to
configure.

Rgds

Gregor
--
just because your paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after you...
gpgp-fp: 79A84FA526807026795E4209D3B3FE028B3170B2