tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Gregor Schneider <rc4...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: No workers.properties file in $TOMCAT_HOME/conf
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2009 10:24:45 GMT
On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 11:00 AM,  <randhir.singh@elitecore.com> wrote:

> I downloaded tomcat, intalled it but there is no file workers.properties

correct

> in $TOMCAT_HOME/conf. I tried 2 downloads, the tomcat 4.1 and 5.5 series.

try it with at least 5.5 or, better, with the latest 6.x-version
dump the outdated version 4.1

> The TOMCAT & JAVA home needs to be set in workers.properties files.

wrong

> I hope, my question is clear.

unfortunately not

> Please, help in solving the doubt.

before asking this list for help, I suggest you read the excellent
documentation first. You'll find it at the link I've provided in one
of my prevous posts.

you might also want to take a look at the following url:
http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/generic_howto/quick.html

rgds

gregor
--
just because your paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after you...
gpgp-fp: 79A84FA526807026795E4209D3B3FE028B3170B2