tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Getting PHP to work on Tomcat
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 19:20:46 GMT

you have to feed your PHP script to Tomcat CGIServlet
Not to belabor the point but you're saying you want to race your Yugo (PHPScript) at Lemans
instead of a Ferrari(Tomcat)..

Would you really want to run single-processing/single thread proc instead of a
Object Oriented multi-language running in a multi-thread aware container
?

Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
within this transmission.

> From: compukat@videotron.ca
> To: users@tomcat.apache.org
> Subject: Getting PHP to work on Tomcat
> Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 11:59:19 -0500
>
> I am running Tomcat (finally got it set up!) , and I would like to run some PHP software
on it also. I tried Quercus and ran into some bugs, seemingly because the Quercus implementation
isn't complete.

http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_hm_justgotbetter_explore_022009