tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: very slow class loading on initial JSP/servlet request after restart
Date Sat, 21 Feb 2009 01:44:56 GMT

agreed
the jspc task from ANT will <pre>compile your jsps for you

(although you'll need jasper.jar and jasper-runtime.jar)
Documentation avaialable at
http://ant.apache.org/manual/OptionalTasks/jspc.html

ping me offline if you needs those jars..

Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
within this transmission.