tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: J2EE on Mac
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2009 14:52:05 GMT

as chuck mentioned you have 2 different environments that deploy web archives
If you absolutely positively need GF (which I do) then keep it on a separate drive and do
NOT
place common servlet*.jar on system classpath

you want to avoid GF and TC contending for the same resource(servlet<-api>.jar..
(a tug of war where neither side will win)

Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
within this transmission.

http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_AE_Same_022009