tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ramamoorthy, Saku" <Saku.Ramamoor...@oliverwyman.com>
Subject Tomcat 5.5 services hangs during "net stop"
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2009 18:31:49 GMT
Hello,

      We have a nightly job that stops/starts our application for backup
purposes. The job runs fine most of the time. Sometimes Tomcat service
hangs during net stop "Apache Tomcat" command. We have to kill the
Tomcat process manually to restart the service. There are no errors in
the Tomcat logs. What could be causing this issue?

System configuration is,

Microsoft Windows Server 2003 O/S
Tomcat 5.5.27
Java JDK 1.5

Thanks for your help,

Saku Ramamoorthy
Oliver Wyman

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential or legally privileged.  If you received
this message in error or are not the intended recipient, you should destroy the e-mail message
and any attachments or copies, and you are prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing
or using any information contained herein.  Please inform us of the erroneous delivery by
return e-mail.

Thank you for your cooperation.