tomcat-users mailing list archives

From sudip pattanayak <getsudi...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Tomcats Sessions not getting released
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2009 07:36:57 GMT
Hi,

We have an implementation where by we call the value unbound to release sessions for any users.

For any user which does not logoff from the previous session we logoff the user forcefully
for the next session he tries to login.

But there are couple of instances not consistent though that the sessions instances remains
active and the forcefull loggoff fails.....So far my understanding and the what the logs suggests
that the Tomcat does not release the previous sessions....

Regards,
Sudip