tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ben Stringer" <...@burbong.com>
Subject Re: Tutorial: Load Balancing Tomcat with Apache
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2009 22:19:54 GMT
Hi,

Nice work on the tutorial. I have some feedback.

1) I would mention the version of the httpd and tomcat that you are using.
For instance, the load balancing mechanism you are using in httpd is only
supported by Apache Httpd 2.2

2) I don't see why you need to create a virtual host in httpd, unless you
are using the same httpdto host other sites. Otherwise, this just
complicates the httpd configuration.

Cheers, Ben