tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sam Hokin <...@ims.net>
Subject Re: very slow class loading on initial JSP/servlet request after restart
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2009 23:44:14 GMT
Thanks, Chris.  I ran e2fsck with the -c option, which runs badblocks, when I tested it earlier.
 And I just ran
badblocks again - 0 bad blocks found.  I wish I could fix this by simply as swapping out a
bad disk (notwithstanding
Andre's desire for intellectual pursuits), but I really think it's software, either in some
service mucking up the JVM
or the JVM itself.  But it only manifests itself under Tomcat, and then only when this particular
package is imported.