tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jordan Michaels <jor...@viviotech.net>
Subject Re: Getting the tomcat server IP
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2009 02:59:54 GMT
If it's a *nix server you could do a "netstat" and see what's listening
to port 8080...

Here's an example line from running the following command:

 > netstat -ltpn

tcp        0      0 :::8080                     :::*
     LISTEN      598/java

... which indicates that tomcat is listening to all IP's.

HTH

Warm regards,
Jordan Michaels
Vivio Technologies