tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Gabor 'Morc' KORMOS <m...@baxter-it.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat vs deflate
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2009 15:39:23 GMT
  Well, I may do the patch just to help the community, but don't hold
your breath ;) Adobe is strange about features especially as gzip uses
the same deflate method as zlib, but within a different container so the
gzip ActionScript is actually stripping off a few bytes of the binary
data and passes the rest to the the deflate method.

  Thanks for everybody who contributed,

  Morc.