tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Problems with Tomcat as service on Windows Server 2003
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 22:14:30 GMT
monesseldeur wrote:
> Yes I know but at least I have a few more options to check when I look at
> viewers =^D
>
> awarnier wrote:

I have now marked this "off-ttopic", because it is getting a bit far
from Tomcat issues..

You are running Tomcat under Windows.
On the other hand, on my Windows workstation where I have Acrobat Reader
installed, if I right-click on a PDF document in the Explorer, it
proposes a menu in which appears "Print" (for that document).
What this tells me, is that there must be an entry somewhere in the
Windows Registry that corresponds to that file type and action (print),
in which probably the correct command is spelled-out.
The rest is left as an exercise for the reader...