tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Problems with Tomcat as service on Windows Server 2003
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 21:59:27 GMT
monesseldeur wrote:
> Yes I know but at least I have a few more options to check when I look at
> viewers =^D
>
> awarnier wrote:

I also found this somewhere :

AcroRd32.exe filename - Executes the Reader and displays a file..
AcroRd32.exe /p filename - Executes the Reader and prints a file..

*****
AcroRd32.exe /t path printername drivername portname - Initiates Acrobat
Reader,,
prints a file while suppressing the Acrobat print dialog box,then terminates
Reader.
The four parameters of the /t option evaluate to
path,printername,drivername,and
portname (all strings).
printername - The name of your printer..
drivername - Your printer driver 's name.Whatever appears in the Driver Used
box
when you view your printer 's properties.
portname - The printer 's port.portname cannot contain any "/"characters;if
it does,
output is routed to the default port for that printer.
If using Acrobat,substitute Acrobat.exe in place of AcroRd32.exe in the
command lines.

*****