tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mikolaj Rydzewski <m...@ceti.pl>
Subject Re: Weblogic library and Tomcat
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 13:31:31 GMT
Pieter Temmerman wrote:
> In my case (according to the catalina.out errors), the problem is most
> certainly caused by references to/from the weblogic classes.

INFO: Illegal access: This instance of the web application has already
been stopped. Could not load weblogic.common.T3MiscLogger.
java.lang.IllegalStateException
        at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1272)
        at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1232)
        at
weblogic.time.common.internal.TimeTable.execute(TimeTable.java:227)
        at
weblogic.time.common.internal.TimeEventGenerator.run(TimeEventGenerator.java:117)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

I don't know Weblogic, but looking at this stacktrace it seems that
there's additional thread working that uses weblogic classes. This
thread is not stopped when you undeploy your webapp. Then, it tries to
access some classes (e.g. weblogic.common.T3MiscLogger), but they are
unavailable (because webapp has been undeployed).
You should stop such thread during undeploying (e.g. in listener).

--
Mikolaj Rydzewski <miki@ceti.pl>