tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Running tomcat from my code
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 13:21:14 GMT
Mikolaj Rydzewski wrote:
> André Warnier wrote:
>> I'm not so good at Tomcat, and even less at Java.  So this is pure
>> curiosity on my part, but maybe it could also interest the OP.
>>
>> Can you elaborate a bit on the above, in just 2 lines ?
>> Don't go too deep in Java, or I would be lost.
> Use google ;-)
>
> http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2002/04/03/tomcat.html
> http://www.google.pl/search?q=how+to+embed+tomcat

I did not think I would find a 2-line answer in Google.
And apparently I was right.  Thanks anyway for suggesting it.
Ok, so it's apparently a lot more complicated than what I suggested.

Why did I expect a 2-line answer with anything to do with Java anyway,
silly me.
;-)
(yes, I know, it depends how long the lines are..)

Anyway, to get back to the OP's question thus, that was not really a
simple answer to his problem, was it ?