tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: Trouble with cluster and JMX
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2009 03:15:42 GMT
log looks good, the warning could be that you are using an old
configuration option
take a look at

http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/cluster-howto.html

also, what could mean that it doesn't work, would be that multicast is
not working for you, and you need to enable multicast.

you can also set up static members,
http://tomcat.markmail.org/search/?q=cluster%20static%20member#query:cluster%20static%20member%20list%3Aorg.apache.tomcat.users%20date%3A200707-200902%20from%3A%22SANCHEZ%2C%20Michel%22+page:1+mid:slqnel56c2lougo3+state:results

Filip