tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Bill Davidson <>
Subject Re: AJP vs HTTP connectors?
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2009 19:47:44 GMT
Eric B. wrote:
> I was listening to a webinar on spring source by Filip Hanik & Mark Thomas
> regarding tuning Tomcat for production in which they indicate that the Http
> connector is recommended vs an AJP connector
> (

I downloaded this webinar and watched/listened to it yesterday.  It was
excellent.  Thanks Filip and Mark.  I found it very informative and plan
to use the things I learned from it.

The only downside is that since the site requires you have to give your
info, you get marketing email from SpringSource.  I should have given a
bogus email address but I didn't think to.  We don't use Spring here.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message