tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jess Holle <je...@ptc.com>
Subject Re: HttpSessionActivationListener problems
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 12:20:12 GMT
Last I checked the Tomcat source code neither activation nor passivation
listeners were ever called.

I believe I provided a patch for this but a glance at the source code
will make the issue rather obvious (it's not hard to find or understand).

[I'd provide a patch for this but we have a number of patches to this
particular area of source that overlap.  Others are of a bit more
controversial nature and I have not kept them separate.]

--
Jess Holle