tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <>
Subject Re: AJP vs HTTP connectors?
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2009 02:15:24 GMT
Eric B. wrote:
> "Filip Hanik - Dev Lists" <> wrote in message
>> first and foremost, always apply "ol' grandpa's logic"
>> The famous quote is "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"
>> So if you are using something that is working, don't even consider
>> switching just cause some dude on a webinar told you so.
> Under most circumstances, I would agree with you.  But given that it was
> Mark Thomas, and not just "some dude", giving the webinar, I didn't
> disregard it.

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

If memory serves me correctly, Filip gave that webinar with me (or it might have
been one of the ones where I did Europe and he did the US). Anyway, Filip makes
a very good point. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" should be the first

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message