tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Steve Cohen <>
Subject Re: [Tomcat] [daemon] java.lang.OutOfMemoryError unable to create new native thread
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2009 18:03:04 GMT
One additional restriction I have is a security bureaucracy from hell.
As far as console access I have a two-hop connection.  As far as GUI
access I have some crappy device to log into that lets me have really
bad keyboard/mouse control of the machine, which, unless I can overcome
this means that GUI-based tools are not going to work, and as for remote
GUI access, see above security bureaucracy.

Which means I'm looking for command-line equivalents for what  JConsole
does, particularly the threads tab.  Any ideas along that path?