tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: AJP vs HTTP connectors?
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2009 22:05:01 GMT
first and foremost, always apply "ol' grandpa's logic"
The famous quote is "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"
So if you are using something that is working, don't even consider
switching just cause some dude on a webinar told you so.

That should take you 90% of the way. The rest is understanding the
technology.

Filip

Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
>> From: Gregor Schneider [mailto:rc46fi@googlemail.com]
>> Subject: Re: AJP vs HTTP connectors?
>>
>> hm, since I'd like to avoid to browse through the whole webinar:
>> what are the benefits / advantages / disadvantages?
>>

> I'd like to know as well, since I watched the same webinar when it was presented, and
don't remember anything specific about not using AJP.  (Or maybe I just tuned that part out.)