tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Apache Tomcat 6.0 loads blank page
Date Sun, 01 Feb 2009 22:46:30 GMT
What do you mean the logs are not informative ?
I am no Tomcat expert to interpret the log exactly, but my guess is that
you have an XML error right into your conf/server.xml file, which is the
main Tomcat configuration file.  I am quite surprised that Tomcat is
starting at all.

SEVERE: Parse Fatal Error at line 71 column 8: Comment must start with

You may want to have a look at the position indicated above.
if it is not in server.xml, it is obviously in some other XML file which
Tomcat tries to read at startup.