tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Srinivas Jonnalagadda <sarinivas7...@earthlink.net>
Subject RE: tomcat admin console set values
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2009 17:21:13 GMT
Chuck,

Sorry for not mentioning. I am using tomcat 5.5.9 on a solaris machine and 5.5.27 on a windows
machine. I tried to set the JnDi DataSource and i was successful on 5.5.27 windows version.
I already had the same settings in my context.xml so got a doubt regarding location where
the values i set thru admion console of Admini web app are persisted. For example in a properties
file.

Thanks
Srinivas Jonnalagadda