tomcat-users mailing list archives

From hevo...@free.fr
Subject Using SSL tomcat
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 10:55:31 GMT
Hello Apache tomcat team,

I've a tomcat 5.5 and jdk1.5.0_16 install on a windows 2003.
(NB: jdk is install on D: and a jre on C:, but the JAVA_HOME is define to d:)

I've build a auto-sign jks certificate.
(following the http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/ssl-howto.html)

I've setup in server.xml file a listen port to 80 and define a redirectPort to 443.
I've also activate and setup ssl section, and
adding
keystoreFile="D:\myfolder\mycert.keystore"
keystorePass="xxxxx"
and changing 443 port.

I've also change the redirectPort in ajp section.

When i try to connect on http://localhost/mywebapp, all works fine.
But when i try to connect on https://localhost/mywebapp/ i got an "unable to connect" error
after a will.

In looking in tomcat\logs
I haven't any error, even if i change password, or delete mycert.keystore and restart tomcat.

The only error, i have is :
WARNING: A docBase D:\tomcat\webapps\mywebapp inside the host appBase has been specified

Kings Regards,

Hevoila.