tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Srinivas Jonnalagadda <sarinivas7...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: tomcat admin console problem
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2009 15:23:24 GMT
Mark,

Thanks very much. Once i commented the filter it worked. Here is what i have on my address
filter. though it was ridiculous that the same setting worked well on a windows machine this
did not work on solaris machine.

<Context docBase="/apps/opt/tomcat/jakarta-tomcat-5.5.9/server/webapps/admin" pr
ivileged="true"
         antiResourceLocking="false" antiJARLocking="false">

  <!-- Uncomment this Valve to limit access to the Admin app to localhost
   for obvious security reasons. Allow may be a comma-separated list of
   hosts (or even regular expressions).
  <Valve className="org.apache.catalina.valves.RemoteAddrValve"
    allow="127.0.0.1,192.168.0.10"/>-->

</Context>

Thanks,
Srinivas Jonnalagadda