tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Venkata Siva Gangavarapu" <siva.gangavar...@gvkbio.com>
Subject SSL
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2009 14:13:34 GMT
Hi,

I would like to know how to configure SSL in Tomcat6.0.

Could you please provide me the steps to configure SSL and how to
register Verisgn test certificate .

Thanks in advance.

Thanks

Siva

Notice: The information contained in this electronic mail message is intended only for the
use of the designated recipient. This message is privileged and confidential. and the property
of GVK BIO or its affiliates and subsidiaries. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received this message in error and that any review, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone +91-40-66929999 and destroy
any and all copies of this message in your possession (whether hard copies or electronically
stored copies).