tomcat-users mailing list archives

From pbwebguy <pbweb...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to prevent application from deploying to ROOT
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2009 18:48:32 GMT

I have Tomcat 5.5.27 running on Windows and have been having some really
strange problems cropping up.  The latest is that our application when I
start Tomcat is deploying to STAD even though I have not configured anything
to deploy as ROOT.  I am perplexed as to where to look.  This configuration
was copied over from our Linux production server and tweaked just the
slightest.  On Linux there is no ROOT directory.

Any thoughts?

John